Women in Business
Hospitality can become the leading industry for celebrating women.
Join us on Thursday 30th March
It starts with small acts but together they make a difference. EP has put together a dinner which celebrates women in the sector and overall in all business.
It has, in some forms, been hit with resistance…
- Why should Hospitality be involved with a topic such as this?
- Is this feminism creeping into the industry?
- “We already have targets for how many women we need for certain departments.”
Some say why do we need to discuss women in business, they don’t see an issue. They feel that by creating an event, it in turn creates an issue. Is it a fair point? This evening is beyond that argument, it is to celebrate women, to share stories, to discuss, to inspire.
This is beyond a visual message – EP will champion the evening and share with as many people as possible.
By bringing together a community we can truly celebrate.
The evening includes welcome drinks & canapés, three course dinner, tea, coffee and petit fours and inspiring key speakers.
We are delighted to present the following speakers:
- Terry Waldron – Group Relationship Director, CH&Co Group
- Angela Wilson – Former team GB member, CEO of Angela’s Swimschool
- More to be announced soon.
Events: Women in Business
Date: Thursday 30th March
Location: Sky Bar at the Grange St. Paul’s Hotel
Dress Code: Business Attire
Price: £95 plus vat per person